The Operations Intern will report directly to the OTR Operations Leader. In this one-year internship, you will be responsible for assisting the OTR Team through innovative approaches to support business needs and special projects.
Work closely with the various Financial Services Operations teams to:
- Assist in financial adjustments for HFS Business
- Attend meetings with stakeholders, clients and/or customers to establish and maintain relationships to facilitate process solutions
- Assess and present data to various leadership teams to improve, increase and streamline operation effectiveness
- Support the teams with projects, new initiatives and quarter-end processes
- Own reporting for quarterly all employee meetings
- Bachelor's degree in progress in Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting & Finance, or related discipline, and with at least Sophomore/second year completed (50% of credits towards graduation)
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be able to work 20 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Must be able to commit to a 10 to 12-month internship program
- Must be willing to work out of an office in Jacksonville, FL
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including, but not limited to, drug testing, reference verification, and background check
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must submit your application for employment through gecareers.com to be considered (Internals via COS)
- Strong analytical ability, including data analysis
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Personable and cooperative
- Ability and eagerness to learn new systems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to embrace change
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).