Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Financial District, Manhattan
Base Salary: $45K-60K + Uncapped Commissions + Quarterly & Annual Bonuses
Y1 OTE $125K
Highly skilled and motivated business development specialists required by GDS Group, a global project intelligence company dedicated to helping clients meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digital disruptive business environment. Whether it's brokering real solutions to existing or upcoming business projects, providing greater insight into emerging trends and their outcomes, or delivering the tools needed to enable meaningful organizational change, our events, services and experience provide the intelligence needed to make our customer's business projects a success.
The clients we work with on each product include C-level executives of a FTSE 100/ Fortune 500 size, and our solution-provider client base includes most, if not all, of the well-known giants such as Microsoft, Dell, Oracle, HP, SAP to name a few.
- Manage the sales process end-to-end to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Pipeline and territory strategy development, engage in prospecting activity to drive pipeline creation
- Position proposed solutions and articulate their value based upon customer's strategy and direction
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Engage with prospect organizations through strategic solution based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis etc.
- Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Provide strong domain and vertical expertise to help develop solutions that promote long-term reliance on GDS Group
- Clearly differentiate GDS Group from our competition using customer success stories and industry best practices
- Articulate GDS value proposition to ensure the business impact of the solution is understood by our prospect/client
- Develop a deep understanding of GDS Group's products and services to effectively communicate the value proposition and benefits
- Build and maintain customer relationships with key decision makers
- Maintain sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Use a variety of innovative lead generation techniques to find new clients, experiment with different lead-gen tactics and combine lead-gen tactics across multiple channels
- Gain a quick understanding of summit section, trends, solutions, customers and competition
- 3+ years B2B sales experience
- Demonstrated success of exceeding sales goals and expectations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop relationships with the 'C' or VP level business users to sell based on business value
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally
- Experience of the digital & technology industries with skills in Software Sales, Analytics, Big data, CRM & Customer Services and Digital Marketing
- Vertical expertise in one or more of the following: Telco, Financial Services, Retail, Utilities
The role offers;
* Ongoing training. Throughout your career at GDS Group you'll receive continued career development support from our management team.
* Uncapped earning potential. Structured commission scheme, and quarterly and annual financial incentives and prizes.
* Exceptional career progression. We're ever-evolving, if you work hard and do well - with our help and support - there are no artificial limits to your speed of progress.
*Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in Miami and Bristol, UK - that means great scope for our staff as well as opportunities to travel.
*16 days holiday increasing to 21 days in your 2nd year (excluding Federal holidays), 401K, Health & Dental (after 90 days employment)
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)