* * There is an immediate opening for a Contract Project Engineer in the Process Information & Control (PIC) Group within our Process Technology & Equipment SBU. * UOP's Process Information & Control Group (PIC) is a dedicated center focused on supplying customized control systems to deliver optimal performance for UOP process units.
Accountabilities of this position include:
- project engineering, management and customer interface of control system projects * manage projects from start to finish, including orientation meetings, installation drawings, bill of materials, control panel layout and wiring diagrams, system fabrication, acceptance testing, and operating manual creation
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor of Science degree, preferably Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering, * Looking for recent grads only
- Process Control background is desired * good organization skills * good communication skills * good problem solving skills are necessary * Programming experience in Wonderware and/or of PLCs is a plus * Being able to go on business travel is a plus."This is a contract position for an initial duration of 6+ MONTHS with the possibility of extension or going permanent, depending on your performance as well as the manager's needs"
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $32.00 /hour
- Chemical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- PLCs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electrical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)