Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Operations Officer to join their growing team. We are looking for individuals with strong communication skills with a high preference for previous data entry experience
Contract term: 18/03/2019 to 16/03/2020
Pay rate: $ 21.00 /hour
Full-time: 37.5 hours
Schedule:Monday to Friday , 10.00am-6.00pm Rotational shift
5 years of data entry
- Knowledge on different employment statuses
- Payment processing knowledge
- Customer service savvy
- Excellent communication (Verbal and written)
- Able to learn from mistakes and open to feedback
Nice to have:
Summary:This role is responsible for the day to day activities of the Onboarding Team functions including the accurate data entry of sales applications, detailed quality assessment of data entered and the creation of various work orders.
Execute day-to-day tasks associated with Triage, Fulfillment, POS Orders, device swaps and card add functions.
- Ensure monthly targets are met with the continued desire to improve accuracy and productivity.
- Enter data with a high level of accuracy, paying close attention to multiple data entry fields on a daily basis.
- Communicate information deficiencies and/or inaccuracies in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Perform a quality check on colleague's data entry and report inaccuracies in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and partnerships internally & externally
Work closely with the Onboarding Manager to supply support as a SME on various projects and initiatives impacting the MET Merchant Onboarding Team.
- Adhere to guidelines established by internal risk/compliance advisors and external regulators and complete all QC activities assigned to this role
- Contribute to the team's success through continuous cross training and by displaying a supportive and positive attitude.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “ Banking Operations Officer III_ON_Toronto”