- Ability to maintain and grow existing customer relationships via in-person meetings, site visits, cold calling, following up on quotes, and regularly checking on project updates.
- Establish potential opportunities within assigned territory and develop appropriate relationships to generate new business with drywall contractors, general contractors, distributors, architects and engineers
- Strategize and develop sales strategy based on company and customer goals
- Work with inside sales team to meet demand and provide exceptional customer service
- Develop strong technical and product knowledge for all company's products.
- Manage customer accounts in New York City, Long Island, Northern New Jersey and update customer correspondence in company software.
- 5+ years sales experience in industry with relevant products
- Demonstrated experience establishing relationships and growing accounts in NYC/LI & NJ
- Motivated, enthusiastic, positive can-do attitude is a must
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- Construction: 4 years (Required)
- Outside Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- More than 9 months
- 3 to 9 months
- Less than 90 days
Typical deal size: