Gateway Property Management Corporation offers a solid 50+ year history of real estate management with a diversified portfolio of residential rental, condominium and commercial clients. From corporate offices all over Canada we direct day-to-day property operations and oversee some 400+ dedicated on-site employees in dozens of communities across Canada. Over 45,000 people choose to live in Gateway managed properties. Join the Gateway family and be a part of a dynamic and growing team!
We are currently seeking a Director, Property Management for our BC Interior region. Reporting to the President and Chief Operating Officer, this individual will be required to provide support, development, leadership and supervision for the Property Manager Teams within this assigned area.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Develop, support and lead a Property Manager Team within their assigned area to meet company goals, expand their skill base and improve levels of performance within the management of their portfolios
- Participate in the establishment and implementation of Property Manager staffing levels, developmental goals, retention practices and performance management
- Oversee and manage the client operations activities in such key areas as, but not limited to, business retention, new business development, Property Manager performance and financial management with a view toward profitability
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will possess:
- proven track record of leadership
- successful portfolio management
- hold a license in good standing with the Real Estate Council of B.C.
- willingness and acumen to pursue new business opportunities
- thorough knowledge of relevant provincial, industry related legislation
- ability to travel frequently throughout assigned region
- demonstrated coaching and development skills
- strong financial and reporting acumen
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- high level of comfort with public speaking
- Microsoft – tested Intermediate Level Excel, Word and Outlook skills at minimum
If you are currently exploring a new career challenge in a growing company, apply online, stating salary expectations and quoting reference DPM0318IN.
Due to anticipated response, only those candidates who will be interviewed will be contacted.