Gateway Foundation, Inc. is a national, non-profit organization committed to serving individuals with substance use and mental health disorders. Since 1968, Gateway’s devotion to fostering in others the tools and knowledge they need to get their lives back on track has enabled hundreds of thousands of individuals to enjoy more fulfilling lives in recovery. Gateway employs over 1,000 people, serving over 30,000 consumers a year. Gateway Foundation regularly explores new opportunities that may extend our work into new geographic areas. In addition to professional development and training opportunities, Gateway Foundation offers employees a market-competitive total rewards package.
Sales & Marketing Assistants are responsible for:
- Supporting and coordinating sales & marketing activities to maximize the organization’s performance of initiatives
- Implementing marketing campaigns and monitoring campaign performance
- Assisting in the creation of marketing materials, editing, copying, and coordinating mass distribution
- Initiating and overseeing purchase orders using internal systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in e-commerce, business, marketing, communications or a related field
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience
- Knowledge of social media networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, blogs), understanding of search engine optimization (SEO), and familiarity with Internet applications acquired through related work or internship experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- High level of interpersonal & communication skills as well as analytical & organizational skills
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, individuals with a disability, and protected veterans.