Marketing & Communications Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the product marketing and marketing operations team and working with other project stakeholders to:
- Writing for both print and online media (60% marketing collateral/brochures; 40% web pages or emails)
- Production/trafficking (for the marketing collateral - mostly print), which includes compiling edits, working with design to make the changes, proofreading, etc.
- Develop marketing collateral from copywriting through production and fulfillment
- Write promotional emails, manage their review and dissemination
- Write web/landing page copy, manage review from multiple stakeholders and update websites once approved
- Work with internal stakeholders on developing and executing project plans, establishing components from collaborative agreements
- Review and/or proofread other marketing or communications projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and at least three years of work experience preferably in an agency environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work at a fast pace and accurately in a deadline-driven environment.
- Have a solid understanding of the general marketing process and have experience with enterprise-level marketing automation platforms and systems.
- HTML knowledge beneficial, but not necessary.
- Expert user of Word and Excel.
- He/she must also be familiar with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
Job Type: Contract
- Word and Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Copywriting: 3 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: