ElringKlinger is looking for a
at the location Leamington, Canada
Responsible for analyzing production standards and recommending process improvements in order to improve efficiencies, cycle times and reduce costs and scrap.
- Comply and assist with QS/ TS/ ISO procedures, adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety policies, procedures and applicable legislative requirements.
- Assist with production equipment OEE’s.
- Manage and schedule PM and maintenance of mold machines, robots and tools.
- Responsible of coordination of initial production runs and prototype builds.
- Processes capability improvements of production processes.
- Liaise with molding technicians to ensure efficient operation of thermoset and plastic molding processes.
- Responsible to ensures scrap and process capability targets are met.
- Input, upkeep of EKCA tooling specifications.
Completed education as a Mechanical, Electrical Engineer, Technologist with at least 5 years of experience in plastic, thermoset or rubber molding and processing.
- Knowledge of FMEA, CAD.
- Process development for concept designs.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge and use of computers and various software.
- Fluent English language skills are required.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online.
72581 Dettingen/Erms, Germany
Phone +49 7123 724-88019