Eloquence(r) is looking for a full-time Sales & Client Relationship Executive. In this role, you will provide polished and professional customer service to both trade professionals (Store Owners/ Interior Designers) and retail customers through phone calls, emails, in person and our newly launched e-commerce website.
The individual we are looking for should have experience in providing excellent customer service, strong organizational skills, a "can do" attitude, and a never ending love for learning and expanding their skillset outside of traditional sales.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage your own territories domestically and internationally
- Execute complete sale process from start to finish:
- Product information
- Shipping quotes
- Order confirmations/ invoice generation
- Problem resolution when required * Business development:
- Sales strategy and marketing planning within sales team
- Researching/contacting potential clients
- Customer database maintenance * Other work areas:
- Trade show organization and preparation as well as out of state showroom attendance.
- Education - Bachelor or Associate Degree
- Experience - 2-3 years within a related industry or B2B sales
- Computer Skills - Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Fishbowl, (or Sales and Inventory Management system experience) Strong Computer Literacy required
- Friendly, high energy, positive, "People Person" personality
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Ability to demonstrate patience in challenging situations
- Dependable, trustworthy, motivated, self-starter with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to think on your feet and provide creative solutions to challenging situations
- Detail oriented and highly organized
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US...
We are a high-end boutique furniture company based in Los Angeles, CA specializing in Antiques and Antique Reproductions .
We are a small company, which allows you to work within a highly motivated team and interact directly with the CEO, Creative Director & Sales Manager. We are looking for a hard working sales professional, passionate about providing excellent customer service to our vast clientele. The role has enormous potential for growth for the right candidate.
If you are passionate about the Furniture and Design industry and want to help grow our brand, we invite you to be a part of our dynamic team.
- Competitive salary + Bonus Plan
- Health Insurance coverage
- Paid Holidays
- The opportunity to advance within a fast growing organization
- Enjoyable, Fun and Friendly atmosphere
SOUND LIKE A GOOD FIT?
- Please email your resume and include a cover letter explaining a little bit about yourself, your background and why you would be a good fit for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Inventory Managemenet: 1 year (Preferred)
- Basic Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical deal size: