We are authors of a new, best-selling kids book series that is making an impact around the world. The books teach kids some of life's most important lessons in a fun and interactive way that parents, teachers, and kids are raving about.
If you are looking for a startup with an awesome mission and purpose, this is it! We are looking for a marketing assistant to help us in promoting the books and increasing awareness.
One of the authors has over 10 years of experience managing an internet marketing business, so he will be able to provide you with training as we go.
We need someone who can commit 20 hours per week (M-F) to work from our location, and additional hours may be offered for you to work from home as desired/needed.
We are looking for a LONG TERM fit here, and this may evolve into a full time position if you are open to it.
TASKS (TRAINING PROVIDED) MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Booking speaking engagements and readings at schools/events
* Finding and reaching out to influencers through social media/email/calling
* Assisting with international copyrights in foreign markets
* Assisting with day-to-day tasks including emails/web updates/shipping of books/etc
* Internet research/submissions
* Advertisement optimization
* Many more tasks a typical startup incurs
* Extremely Organized
* Knowledge of major social media platforms, esp instagram and facebook
* Knowledge of internet research techniques (i.e. how to use google effectively)
* Easy to work with
* Good work ethic
* Strong attention to detail
* Good grammar (You may be drafting & responding to emails)
IMPORTANT: TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND US:
1) Your name, phone number, and hours of availability to work from our Beverly Hills location, M-F
2) A paragraph stating why you think you'd be awesome at this job--please include personal or prior experience
3) Your desired hourly rate
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $16.00 /hour