Launch your career in a company shaping the future of transportation i.e. Electric mobility!
Elocity Technologies Inc. (Elocity) is a software technology company in clean energy space. Elocity is building products and solutions to bring smart control, interoperability and transparency of electric mobility and energy storage using machine learning, artificial intelligence and blockchain.
Elocity is made of high energy resourceful engineers and scientist with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are searching for motivated Mobile Developer - Android & iOS with excellent experience to translate the conceptual design to beautiful mobile application. The candidates must be creative, enthusiastic, and quick learner for delivering applications quickly. The ideal candidate will have experience developing Android, iOS and hybrid applications.
- Analyze the business/product requirements, design and develop mobile applications.
- Develop fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release and support phases
- Manage data integrity and quality assurance activities to ensure application stability.
- Create and execute unit and UI tests to identify malfunction.
- Evaluate and debug mobile applications to optimize their performance
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision within a structured environment
- Possesses problem solving skills and work as a team player
Qualifications and skills
- Experience with offline and cloud connected mobile application development.
- Strong programming experience in Objective C/Swift for iOS, Java for Android or hybrid applications using React /Ionic etc frameworks.
- Deep technical knowledge of design patterns such as MVC, MVP and MVVM.
- Have published one or more apps in either Apple App Store or Google Play
- Experience with mobile and web-based applications using platform such as Firebase.
- Experience working on applications consuming data from RESTful services.
- Experience using source code control systems, such as Git, Stash, Subversion, or CVS and build/integration tools.
- Experience with databases and its architecture.
- Keen interest in Blockchain technology.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hybrid application development: 1 year (Required)
- Native Android Development: 2 years (Required)
- Native iOS Development: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)