Launch your career in a company shaping the future of transportation i.e. Electric mobility!
Elocity Technologies Inc. (Elocity) is a software technology company in clean energy space. Elocity is building products and solutions to bring smart control, interoperability and transparency of electric mobility and energy storage using machine learning, artificial intelligence and blockchain.
Elocity is made of high energy resourceful engineers and scientist with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are searching for motivated Full Stack Developer with excellent experience to deliver the software product. The candidates must be creative, enthusiastic, and quick learner for delivering applications quickly.
- Work closely with the Product team as well as Engineers in conceptualizing, designing and development of the software products.
- Design and develop cloud connected hybrid mobile and web application.
- Manage and develop of API services on AWS/GCP cloud and working on applications consuming data to/from RESTful services.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Proficient experience of DBS - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or another NoSQL
- Experience in designing, developing and migrating cloud-based applications. Thorough understanding of cloud service offering (covering Compute, Storage and Network and PaaS services etc).
- Strong knowledge of Cloud security standards and principles including Identity and Access management.
- Strong knowledge of REST-Based API, JSON and XML
- Knowledgeable of Maven and Jenkins or Teamcity
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications such as APN
- Experience with SSO, OAuth, JWT for API and Web Session
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Knowledge of Tomcat, Nginx or Apache Web Server
- Experience with unit testing and testing frameworks
- Experience of developing in Agile environment.
- Passion to work in startup environment
- Keen interest in Blockchain technology
- Bachelor's/Master's/Diploma in media design, IT field or any related field.
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada and under 30 years of age only (required for funding).
- Must be recently completed study in the year 2017 or 2018.
Job Type: Full-time
- REST APIs: 2 years (Preferred)
- Web and Mobile Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Node.Js: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cloud Managemet: 1 year (Preferred)