Launch your career in a company shaping the future of transportation i.e. Electric mobility!
Elocity Technologies Inc. (Elocity) is a software technology company in clean energy space. Elocity is building products and solutions to bring smart control, interoperability and transparency of electric mobility and energy storage using machine learning, artificial intelligence and blockchain.
Elocity is made of high energy resourceful engineers and scientist with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are searching for motivated design engineers with broad experience and the ability to do end to end design including layout.
The candidates must be enthusiastic about learning new technology and delivering design quickly.
- Have a major influence in the development and validation of concepts
- Be the driving force behind creating products of the future by questioning things that most people see as set in stone
- Flexibility to choose your own hours!
- Design and develop solutions that is highly functional, innovative, ergonomic, technically sound and most important safe.
- Optimize firmware for smart switch technology that uses TI, Microchip or ST processer backend.
- Design proof of concept using open source firmware available from different repository
- Designing application firmware architecture based on requirements
- Maintain software development documentation with flow charts and description
- Develop application-level communication protocols
- Initiate new product ideas, concepts, materials and creations
- Bring concepts to prototypes and validation
Qualifications and skills
- Canadian citizen or immigrant and under 30 years of age only (required for funding)
- C/C++ developer experience with a clear focus on embedded system
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers
- Familiarity with real-time kernels, such as OpenRTOS
- Knowledge of serial and parallel communication protocols, such as USB, SPI, UART, I2C, and SDIO
- Experience with standard interfaces e.g. Ethernet, SPI, I2C, USB, GPIO
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Start-up experience
Job Type: Full-time
- C++: 2 years (Preferred)
- Firmware: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)