About the Job:
Leading CPA firm in Las Vegas is currently hiring for a full time experienced Audit Manager to execute day to day activities of audit engagements for multiple clients in various industries. Minimum 5 years audit experience in public accounting. Great work environment and benefits. Salary DOE.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple audit engagements and serve as the primary point of contact with various clients.
- Provide excellent client service.
- Knowledge and proficiency with current accounting and auditing standards.
- Supervise and provide professional development to audit staff.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- CPA, preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Non-Profit & Gov't Auditing procedures preferred
- Experience with Caseware auditing software preferred
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Attention to detail
- Team player that can work independently
Job Type: Full-time
- Public Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Non-Profit and/or Gov't Auditing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off