Connect with us LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
This role is for Willow Spring Construction (Alta) Ltd. (an EllisDon Company).
You as a Project Manager at Willow Spring will:
- Confidently lead the completion of a bid process under pressure and assemble accurate, timely and well-organized estimates, including hard-bid, construction management and design-build
- Organize sub-contractor quotes when the bid is successful, re-writing binders, assisting the buy-out process, monitor the success of a project, noting potential challenges and building relationships with sub-trades for future opportunitie
- Provide overall construction management from pre-construction to completion including design, coordination, budget, and schedule in conjunction with the Superintendent
- Prepare regular, timely and accurate billings for Owners, and ensure timely payment of subcontractor billings.
- Monitor, interpret and forecast a project’s cost reports ensuring they are in line with the estimate and maintain a positive cash flow and lead project meetings with internal and external parties to monitor and support the team’s ongoing development and progression
- Submit project reports to Area Manager and communicate with management about project progress and areas of risk that need to be escalated
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a construction related degree/diploma and three to five years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You have a working knowledge of construction scopes and activities, scheduling, project management and contract software
- You have the ability to confidently mentor and delegate to a large team while developing and maintaining strong client relations
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment and execute short and long duration projects and manage multiple projects at a time
Willow Spring (an EllisDon company) is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
Apply today at www.ellisdon.com (or Share on LinkedIn , Facebook)