Connect with us LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a Prefabrication and Modular Coordinator will:
- Coordinate documentation, communication and meetings that influence and guide teams through selecting and utilizing prefabrication and modular elements and strategies for projects and departments, from conception to installation.
- Develop links with subcontractors and suppliers, especially those with prefabrication and modular capabilities, including organizing and reporting on factory and facility visits.
- Assist with pursuit of opportunities for the prefabrication and modular team through internal and external contacts, projects, proposals and presentations.
- Coordinate, develop and distribute all relevant drawings, technical specifications, scope descriptions, best practices and lessons learned, and assist with eliminating scope gaps and interference problems.
- Be able to communicate effectively within and outside the organization, as you will be in contact with everyone from estimators, business development teams, clients and internal leaders to consultants, architects, subtrades, suppliers, project managers and superintendents.
Is this the right role for you?
- You are have a construction related degree-diploma with three to five years of experience in the construction industry or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
- You have a demonstrated interest in new construction technologies, especially in the area of prefabrication and volumetric modular construction, with direct experience a distinct bonus.
- You have the ability to lead and influence colleagues with your passion in new construction technologies, along with strong oral and written communication skills.
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
Apply today at www.ellisdon.com (or Share on LinkedIn , Facebook)