elliquence Innovative Medical Solutions designs and develops the least invasive procedural solutions and tools for addressing a continuum of spine pathology, commonly handled by physicians who are spine surgeons, interventional pain doctors and interventional radiologists. These procedures are generally done at hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. At elliquence we say "Less is More".
We are actively seeking a friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and professional administrative support specialist. This position will be responsible for supporting the sales and marketing team in day-to-day business development activities. This position will help coordinate and track marketing and sales initiatives, assist the sales team with administrative functions and assist with planning and coordination of company participation at industry trade shows and on-site educational workshops.
Further responsibilities will include projects ranging from assisting with the development of sales materials, social media posting, marketing collateral, PowerPoint presentations, and graphics, If you have the desire to support a thriving team and executive leaders, this is a great opportunity for you!
* - Bachelor's Degree in business, communications and/or relevant experience
* - Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to be articulate and present information clearly to both internal and external clients and executives
* - Strong organizational skills required
* - Passionate and driven personality with the ability to work proactively
* - Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, Social Media, Constant Contact.
* - Willingness to work an occasional Saturday for on-site client training workshops
Job Type: Full-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time: