Do you thrive on working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Are you creative, innovative, and demonstrate the need to think outside the box? Elliot Management is looking for an experienced and dynamic Business Development Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of managing large technology projects and working with multiple stakeholders - clients, vendors, and more. Ideally, we are looking for someone who understands the real estate market and can hit the ground running.
About Elliot Management:
Elliot Management is an all-in-one property management and smart building platform that is helping building owners across the country manage their buildings more effectively. Using the power of real building data, Elliot can provide you with the actionable insight you need to improve operations across your portfolio. With a suite of features that cover everything from leasing to facility management, Elliot is the ultimate companion tool for property managers who don't have time to use more than one software.
- This role includes working with existing and potential clients to understand their needs, designing new products and managing their development cycle from start to end.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of managing large technology projects and working with multiple stakeholders - clients, vendors, and more. Ideally, we are looking for someone who understands the real estate market and can hit the ground running.
- Ability to manage an entire development cycle of a new product - including market research, requirements gathering, vendor and startup relationships, creating product specifications and managing the entire development cycle.
This position might be right for you if:
- You are a service oriented individual who will create and maintain excellent relationships with clients.
- You have the ability to establish and manage partnerships with vendors and startups.
- You remain adaptable and responsive to customer feedback.
- You are able to suggest new ideas pertinent to our growing organization.
- You are a strategic thinker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, flawless execution and attention to detail.
- You are highly motivated and knowledgeable with the ability to work in an environment where the team is small.
- You are passionate, self-driven, creative problem solver with ability to thrive in a highly energetic, fast-paced environment.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet the expectations of clients and the business.
- You have a strong interest in innovation and technology, demonstrating a clear understanding or passion to learn about how things work and the impact it can have on our lives and the way we do business
- You have excellent comprehension of digital content tools and software.
- You are flexible and able to react positively to challenge and change.
- You have interest in the industry: need to be passionate about working for a startup and knowledgeable about commercial real estate and smart building technologies
- 8+ years of experience as a product manager or business analyst.
- 5+ years of experience on working with large clients to develop new products.
- 5+ years of experience working on marketing and sales initiatives.
- Experience in Proptech or Real Estate a strong plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Lifecycle Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- New York, NY 10004 (Required)