- Assist the Head Designer to assemble the collections;
- Participate in research and development of seasonal trends:
- Create themes, artwork & color combinations;
- Drawing on the computer; creation of fabrics and artworks;
- Develop flat sketches for design development tech pack and request sales samples;
- Select and approve lab dips, trims, accessories & fabrics;
- Checked the fits & correctionsof samples;
- Help to create the promotional materials & catalogues.
- College degree in fashion design;
- Minimum 2 years' experience in fashion design;
- Extensive knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel;
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills, flexible & adaptable;
- Autonomy, initiative, ability to learn, prioritize and manage workload according to deadlines;
- Creativity and detail oriented.
Job Type: Full-time