Field Marketing Manager - Mid West
Treat Everyone Like Family | Go the Extra Mile | Celebrate Obsessions | Be Responsible to One Another | Grow Together
We are obsessed with sharing the experience of WOW! By doing things the right way we inspire an emotional connection with our hand-crafted food and the community it nourishes.
We have created a culture that is relentlessly focused on uncompromising quality and continuous improvement. At the heart of this obsession is our Field Marketing Team.
The Field Marketing Manager (FMM) has his/her finger on the pulse of Chicago and will use their regional expertise to translate Ellenos' strategy and goals into tactics. S/he will drive field marketing business plans, metrics for growth, and collaborate closely with key departments. This role reports to the Regional Field Marketing Manager - Emerging Markets and is accountable for growing and retaining the Ellenos customer base, word of mouth, brand awareness and loyalty, and supporting product sales.
* Execute the defined market area field marketing and merchandising activities, driving strategic change and helping to develop Ellenos into a household name and brand
* Be the voice of the brand, constantly engaging both consumers and retail personnel
* Support annual strategy, pitching in-field concepts to the Regional Field Marketing Manager - Emerging Markets
* Research, secure and manage execution of targeted local events and partnerships
* Manage all aspects of the event planning process including: personnel, product delivery/distribution, refrigeration, transportation, supplies, contracts, insurance, permits
* Lead and execute the demo/event program in natural, conventional, club and specialty retail channels, including owning the master schedule, partnering/confirming dates with external regional retailers and internal sales personal, building out a plan for your team
* Execute retail field marketing tour at local and out-of-market accounts. Includes overnight travel and execution for multiple days at a time
* Work with Regional Marketing Manager to establish goals and metrics for area demo/event/merchandising plan with aim of increasing store velocities
* Be the link between the sales and marketing teams to ensure in-field programs are supporting both departments
* Oversee the recruitment, hiring, training, coaching and retention of in-field reps
* Provide regular direction of in field reps to ensure brand accuracy, superior customer interactions and flawless event executions
* Lead bi-monthly reporting of in-field activities, including qualitative (consumer, retailer insights) and quantitative results (performance to KPI's)
* Oversee budget tracking, forecasting and inventory for the field teams, reconciling budgets on a monthly basis
* Be constantly finding new, innovative ideas to maximize the infield marketing experience, pitching opportunities internally on a quarterly basis
* Work closely with marketing team in developing a strategy and execution of the regional social media plan
* Travel and stay onsite at events in the assigned region. Occasional travel and hotel stay over nights and weekends is required
* Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
* Exceptional organization and administrative skills, as well as the ability to multitask
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to problem solve
* An outgoing dynamic and driven individual who can work well independently and, on a team
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel and Powerpoint
Required Education and Experience
* 3-5 years' experience in experiential marketing
* 1-2 years managing direct reports
* A university degree, business or commerce preferred
* Clean driving record for driving promotional marketing vehicle
Ellenos "Must Haves"
* You are driven by challenge and achievement
* You love engaging with people in all situations and environments
* You believe happiness is a journey the be shared and celebrated
* You believe everyone matters and should be treated as such
* You have a sense of humor and passion for health and wellness
* You love to have fun, but take your responsibilities seriously
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is sometimes sedentary and requires sitting for long periods of time. This position frequently requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits while Working at Ellenos
Interested field marketing professionals are encouraged to include a short but creative introduction to who you are detailing why you think you could be our Field Marketing Manager -Mid West based in Chicago, IL along with an updated resume that includes relevant and recent field marketing experience.
Join the Ellenos family!
Learn more about us www.ellenos.com
Ellenos will be the premier purveyor of the highest quality dairy foods in the USA. We will accomplish this by creating a culture that is relentlessly focused on uncompromising quality, continuous improvement, boundary breaking innovation, a passion evoking retailed experience and a fan following unrivaled in the industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year