Crunchyroll is the world's most popular anime brand. We're an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for anime fans, through content (licensed, co-produced, and originals), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more.
About the Role
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Executive Assistant as a support to the executive leadership team. The leadership team includes: the CFO, CPO, CTO, Legal and Communications. This role will help the executives with scheduling travel, expediting expense reports, calendar management and internal/external events.
Our headquarters is located in downtown San Francisco, where our group of cross-functional experts assemble to create experiences for Crunchyroll and VRV's passionate communities.
A day in the life of our Administrative Assistant:
- 2-3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Experience supporting senior leaders with their calendars and travel arrangements
- Must be able to interact with poise and a professional demeanor with people of all levels within and outside the company
- Positive, flexible attitude and an enthusiastic team player
- Must be discreet and maintain absolute confidentiality as this position regularly handles sensitive information
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience communicating via Slack and Gchat
- Experience with DocuSign a plus
- A desire to learn and take on new tasks
- A sense of humor
Benefits and Perks:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing calendars and helping with all follow-up on action items in a timely manner
- Arranging complex domestic and international travel itineraries, staying one step ahead of the traveler
- Assisting with expense reports and planning events
- Utilizing Google Suite: Calendar, Gmail and Drive
San Francisco Office
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Health care and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Employer paid commuter benefit
- On-site gym, showers, yoga, and wellness classes
- Support program for new parents
- Catered lunch 4 days per week
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
- Pet friendly - pet insurance and dog friendly office
What's with the name, Ellation? We're all a cast of characters that get passion and strive to celebrate fandom in all its forms. So we're building a collection of destinations (a constellation, if you will) that connect people with their passions. Each day, we work to achieve complete fan elation (our vision), starting with popular subscription-video-on-demand brands, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, and VRV. Our team spans across San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Chisinau, and Tokyo to develop the product, design, engineering, marketing, and content that brings our communities of fans together.
Crunchyroll ( http://www.crunchyroll.com/ )is the world's most popular anime brand. We're an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for anime fans, through content (licensed, co-produced, and originals), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more.
Rooster Teeth ( https://roosterteeth.com/ ) is the entertainment company for gamers. A pioneer in digital entertainment, we've spent 16 years fostering a passionate worldwide community around original western-style anime, animation, podcasts, gaming personalities, and comedy content. Rooster Teeth's diversified business encompasses subscription video, live events, merchandise, brand integrations, licensed studio productions, game development, and more.
VRV ( https://vrv.co/ ) is a collection of fandom brands on a unified platform and includes Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Viacom's NickSplat, and more. Our community connects through immersive content experiences in a digitally-driven environment via bundled subscription, a la carte subscription, or ad-supported options.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Ellation. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.