- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to establish and maintain a brand presence and achieve a sales target
- Develop marketing materials, generate high quality contents to be used in different media outlets
- Monitor and maintain social media channels (Facebook, Website, Newsletter...etc.)
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessment impact
- Support the Accounts Manager on a day-to-day basis by responding to client inquiries about products and services, requests for products demo access, billing questions, data entry, etc.
- Become a product expert and assist in testing, troubleshooting and enabling access to platform/products
- Coordinate and prepare the execution of periodic product training to resellers/distributors about existing products and new product launches
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with different functional groups: Technical, Accounting, etc.
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship with clients' customer support staff
- Continually update the client database, and ensure up-to-date information is maintained
- Attend meetings, training as required
- Other duties as requested
- Experience of 2+ years as a Marketing Assistant, Coordinator or in a related marketing role
- Familiarity working within the education (K-12 or Higher Ed) market is a plus
- Experienced creating custom material for campaigns, newsletters, brochures, and video tutorials
- Strong presentation, verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Spanish. Fluency is an asset.
- Solution oriented big picture-thinker.
- Able to react quickly to situations and resolve problems
- Customer service oriented: Maintain a courteous and professional manner at all times when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Team player with the ability to take initiative and function independently
- Ability to support multiple projects at the same time while maintaining attention to detail
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills and lateral thinking
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Able to provide clear and concise written updates to Senior Management
- Computer savvy - proficient in MS Office, especially in Word, Power Point and Excel, Graphic design tools.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year