Our company provides innovative e-learning and blended solutions to institutions, corporations, and individuals around the world. Our products are designed for a variety of users, from children to adults and students to professionals.
Currently, we are seeking to fill in the position of Director of Pedagogy with an experienced and senior pedagogical professional.
- Serve as a content specialist and pedagogical expert.
- Design curriculum and develop material for online and blended courses focusing on areas such as EFL/ESL, professional development, and English for Special Purposes.
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and articulate vision for our products and programs.
- Recruiting and training of pedagogical staff, and product management.
- Work collaboratively with programming, design, media, and other teams in the organization to create a well-rounded course.
- Present to and communicate effectively with staff and clients.
- Support sales by providing pedagogical rational to clients.
- Provide teacher and user training to clients.
- Manage competing tasks and deadlines.
- Experience in gamification for learning is an asset
- This role requires travel to countries around the world and ability to adapt to different cultures.
- Might be required to publish white papers or write articles on pedagogical topics.
Education and Experience
- Advanced degree in Education or Language Studies
- At least 10 years experience in the field of Pedagogy and ESL/EFL
- At least 3 years ELearning or instructional design experience
- At least 3 years classroom teaching experience
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Required Education: Master's