Job Title: Top Marketing and Business Development Executive
Company: Elkimia Inc.
Company description: Elkimia is a private company specialised in developing new and innovative products to be used for sun protection. We are seeking Top Marketing and Business Development Executive with extensive experience in active ingredients and raw materials to be used by global and local customers in cosmetics, textile, coating and PVC. We offer an excellent salary package with a stimulating fast-growing work environment.
Salary: 6 digits depending on experience and achievements.
Working closely with Executives, R&D and Production teams, your main responsibility is to develop local and global business for sun protection within different industrial applications: cosmetics, textile, coating and PVC. You will develop marketing and sales strategies to meet revenue objectives. Experience in licensing and launching new products is a must.
- Work closely with Executives to conceive, develop, implement and execute business development, marketing and sales strategies;
- Conduct prospection with customers at high level executives and decision makers.
- Act as the main contact, develop excellent customer liaison, build and grow revenues from licensing and/or sales;
- Coordinate proactively with Executives, R&D and Production teams at all time to maximize revenues from our existing and pipeline products;
- Manage budget and revenue projections.
- Status: permanent.
- Full time
- Start day: immediate
- Scientific background is an asset, MBA in marketing, commerce, business development is a MUST
Knowledge and years of experience required:
- 6-10 years relevant experience in Business development, Marketing and sales with medium sized and multi-national companies;
- Demonstrable successful experience in sales under B2B based on clear marketing strategies;
- Customer-oriented hunter profile on decision makers level;
- Available for business travels;
- Experience in cosmetic, textile, coating and PVC is a MUST;
- Experience in active ingredients/additives/raw material is a MUST;
- Fully bilingual in English and French, oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, great written and oral communication skills;
- Self-motivational, Go-Getter and a team player with open minded and highly constructive attitude.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- Marketing/Business Development: 6 ans (Requis)
- Cosmetic/Textile/Coating/PVC: 6 ans (Requis)
- Active ingredients/additives/raw materials: 6 ans (Requis)