LK Packaging is currently seeking a superstar to join their Customs Team. This person will be responsilbe for performing functions related to customer service and support for the Custom Solutions department. Providing technical expertise through product solutions for our distributor network and sales team.
- Working with customers and sales team in designing and quoting custom products.
- Confers with customers in order to provide information about products and services or to resolve customer issues.
- Communicating with verndors on capabilities and costs.
- Maintains records of customer interaction and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments as well as actions taken.
- Refers unresolved customer issues to designated department or management for further investigation.
- Interacts with sales department, providing relevant information and support.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments.
- Manage and interact to promote/maximize sales on House Accounts - Monthly Gross Profit Dollars (GP$) Incentive Program.
- High School/GED required (Associate or Bachelor's degree in a business-related field preferred)
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening skills.
- Familiarity with CRM Systems and practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers always.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour