Elizabeth Steimberg Architects is a boutique, high-end firm with projects all over the U.S. Being a smaller firm it is essential that the candidate takes initiative, is the go-to person to get things done and can take their own direction when completing tasks. A background in the design/architecture industry would be a plus but is not necessary.
*Would need to be available a minimum of 10 hrs/week. Flexible hours but prefer workday hours*
- Maintain the calendar cadence, scheduling and asset organization for social media channels: Instagram and LinkedIn
- Create and proofread copy in collaboration with social media team
- Properly hashtag, tag and post all assets for the social media channel.
- Research other possible platforms and media for Architects and Designers to be featured on
- Capture and source content for the channels, at the highest possible quality.
- Collaborate and communicate with the social media team to decide on strategy and execution.
- Create weekly high-level reports for the team to review and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Have fun and be curious about the industry! Interact with possible clients feeds and engage with the community via social
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday