Marketing Support Junior Account Coordinator
Reports to: President
The Marketing Support Junior Account Coordinator manages and develops various accounts to ensure account penetration and maximize Elizabeth Grant Int. Inc.'s opportunities within all accounts thereby increasing revenue. Generates excitement and opportunities for Elizabeth Grant within all shopping networks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute show support, interacting with the planners, replying to the buyer needs, on-air support curation and delivery, responding to Q & A.
- Responsible for marketing of Elizabeth Grant Int. Inc. Products as directed by management.
- Pre and Post production show support administration.
- Ensures all finished show support and product are in compliance with international regulatory organizations and customers.
- Approves artwork for packaging ensuring compliance with legal standards internationally, including claims.
- Ensures marketing and international regulations are followed.
- Maintains up-to-date the ingredient list database
- Produce all documentation required in advance: e.g. but not limited to leaflets, PIFS, and Spec Sheets & Legal letters.
- Work with Customer service and do any training requirements. Sourcing of testimonials for products.
- Maintain a 6-month moving calendar, ensuring QA/QC and Production can meet planned shows and sales.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with QA/QC and Production departments.
- Manage internal organization projects as assigned.
- Assists in other divisions were deemed necessary and work outside the realm of a "job description".
- Occasional other duties as required by management
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent computer skills, especially Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal; and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong professional presentation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)