Why is it great to work here?
Our Company is growing fast and looking for new team members, just like you, to help us grow our business to the max! We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your success.
Here is just some of the benefits you will get by being an employee:
- Comparable compensation
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Free discounts
- Opportunities to grow within the company
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Love for social medial presence and digital marketing
- Pride in who we are as a company
- But most of all.... we are more than an average employer; we are a family!!
We want talented individuals who:
- Have 2-5 years' experience in Digital Marketing or Strategist positions
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Detail oriented with strong time management, organizational, multi-tasking and planning skills
- Positive attitude and team player, but can work independently
- Creative and passionate about learning and bringing new ideas and concepts that may improve marketing effectiveness and benefit the business.
When you come to work, you'll be:
- Playing a key role to identify new strategies, trends and tools to create innovative measures for continued growth including evaluation of competitors to optimize digital marketing strategies
- Managing day-to-day digital marketing and communication campaigns by maintaining a detailed calendar for the planning and management of all brand content
- Creating a robust content strategy to support sales goals & objectives by developing and driving community engagement and user-generated content strategies on all our social media channels
- Responsible for the production and publishing of content on all digital channels including email newsletters, blogs, and social media channels
- Building and maintaining relationships with agencies, external content creators and influencers in order to expand the brand
- Responsible to measure, report, analyze, and optimize performance of content and campaigns across all outlets, including email, social, SEO content (including key word searches) and user acquisition funnels
- Partnering in collaboration with internal teams and brands we carry to identify key product stories and campaigns
- And so much more!
There are some MUST HAVES:
- Advanced experience with HubSpot in design and implementation of email and communication campaigns and use of marketing automation tools
- Experience in a multi-unit, chain-based business considered an asset
- Demonstrate past CRM strategies/success
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Expert proficiency level in Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and understanding of on and off page search engine optimization strategies
- Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws
- Intermediate knowledge and application of social media content strategy
- Strong working knowledge of Web technology and tools, marketing analytics, mobile tools and marketing automation.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Flash, PHP, ColdFusion, mobile responsive design, etc.
- Knowledge of all aspects of website management, including best practices for search engine optimization (SEO), SEM and website testing practices and browser compatibility
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES..... COME BE APART OF THE DIGITAL MARKETING REVOLUTION!
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Expert proficiency level in Google AdWords, Google Analyti: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Advanced experience with HubSpot in design/implementation: 2 years (Preferred)
- San Fernando Valley, CA (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
- Parental leave