Serving the GTA for decades, we are a well-established family business who are currently looking for a New Car Sales Manager to join their busy Sales Department. The ideal candidate will ensure customer retention and the profitability of the new car department. We offer great compensation plans and training to help you succeed.
Job Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Plans monthly and yearly objectives for sales, gross turnover and essential expenses.
- Achieve retailer goals by training, motivating, coaching and developing expert sales staff
- Follows up, as appropriate, on all potential buyers, by creating, implementing and closely monitoring a customer search and sales control system.
- manages and follows up on buyers of new and previously used cars.
- Provides his/her supervisor with exact information on management of floor activities, on a daily basis.
- Works with the sales team on programs to increase gross earnings from new cars and penetration of after-sales marketing (financing and insurance).
- Closely follows lease renewal activities, analyzes the related reports and submits recommendations to his/her supervisor to make the lease portfolio turn a profit.
- Manages the department's marketing and advertising activities, together with his/her supervisor. Cooperates in creating various advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Establishes and maintains standards for the delivery of cars to the customers.
- Ensures that the first after-sales department appointment is arranged at the time of delivery.
- Helps the previously used car department evaluate trade-ins, as necessary.
- Analyzes the various customer satisfaction reports and submits recommendations to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Knowledge of federal and provincial regulations and municipal bylaws governing the sale of new cars, and observes them.
- Keeps abreast of the manufacturer's current products and programs or promotions. Notifies the sales team of any changes.
- A valid OMVIC and Driver's License
- Previous experience and a proven track record leading a Sales Department with strong working knowledge of new and used vehicle market
- Solid and effective sales and administration expertise
- Knowledge and skill to appraise vehicles accordingly and ensure competitive pricing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment and focus on employee and guest satisfaction
- Computer skills (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point) a minimum, along with experience with Quorum is an asset
- Sound decision making ability
- Post Secondary Education (preferably with Dealership Management Training)
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team then apply today!
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)