As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will support a variety of recruitment responsibilities, including candidate engagement, scheduling, and the creation of daily reports within the recruiting ATS (Taleo) and CRM (Talemetry). This role is key to supporting internal recruiters on the inside sales talent acquisition team and is often the first line of contact for external candidates.
This is a long-term contract opportunity. Initial contract term of 6 months with opportunity for extension.
- Primary support for recruiters, candidates and hiring managers
- Initial communication and follow up with candidates in regard to the application process (phone, email and text)
- Management of recruiter requisitions (create and close)
- Distribution of candidate applicants to recruiters
- Assist with the interview process (schedule recruiter phone screens, coordinate in-person interviews, book interview rooms, set up web interviews, act as main point of contact between candidates and CDW as is relates to scheduling)
- Track and audit candidate interviews and results
- Audit recruiter requisitions
- Run reports in ATS and CRM along with the creation and manipulation of reporting in Excel
- Screen and distribute incoming calls and emails from candidates, vendors, search firms, hiring managers, etc.
- Send email campaigns to targeted candidates through ATS and CRM and follow up communication via phone, email and text
- Administer hiring manager customer satisfaction surveys
- Take and distribute weekly team meeting minutes
- Assist with candidate pre-employment process
- Strong administrative and technical skills to include but not limited to: Word, Excel (ability to create and run pivot tables and use formulas & functions), and PowerPoint
- Outstanding client service focus, patience critical
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality results and on-time deliverables
- Demonstrated history of using good judgment related to exposure to confidential information
- Demonstrated history of using judgment to escalate issues
- Employment history must include strong attendance record and history of being on time and reliable
- Positive "can do" attitude even when faced with unexpected chaos. Problem-solver. Friendly.
- Experience from one or more of the following environments: in-house recruiting department for a company (preferred), contingency search firm, retained search firm
- 1 year of experience supporting multiple recruiters and hiring managers at one time. Experience supporting multiple offices/geographies.
- Advanced experience with an applicant tracking system. Taleo preferred. (examples: Virtual Edge, BrassRing, PeopleClick, RecruitMax, PowerPlace, HRsmart etc.). Experience configuring and implementing an ATS a plus. Site Administration experience preferred.
- Experience with a talent acquisition CRM. Talemetry preferred (examples: Avature, Jobvite, SmashFly, Phenom People, Jibe, etc.).
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- recruiting: 1 year (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture