Our client is looking for educated, well rounded, entrepreneurial and ambitious candidates. Looking for employees who are passionate about developing strategic interpersonal relationships, learning how to run their own campaigns in the media world, and looking for growth opportunities in a uniquely rewarding environment. The team works hard and plays hardin our unique and vibrant company culture.
Be responsible for an entire cross media campaign that will be launched as a national digital site, and anchored by a full section in one of our print partners. We are partnered with the world's largest print and digital mediums.
- The three key responsibilities of this role include: content development, print and digital ad sales, and distribution across strategic platforms and venues.
- As a content manager: you are in charge of creating unique engaging content that advertisers want to align with and readers want to read. Can you come up with the unique ideas the industry is lacking?
- As a sales manager: you will be responsible for selling advertising space within each campaign. This is no regular AD sales job - you will perform concept selling and develop relationships with Canada's largest companies and influential leaders.
- As a distribution manager: you are in charge of finding key venues of distribution for the print product, and leveraging key relationships for distribution of our digital site.
Our client offers solid base salaries; extensive initial and ongoing training in how to run their own business in a comfortable, energetic, world-class work environment. Our 'Content and Sales Managers' also benefit from a competitive compensation plan that provides:
- Competitive salary and commission structure not normally associated with sales positions - you won't stress about your income fluctuating each month.
- A structured professional development program that provides a clear path to increased responsibility, career advancement, and of course, more money!
- After an initial 90-day period, comprehensive benefits and ongoing professional development.
Skills and Experience
- A university degree
- Exceptional phone skills and professionalism
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude & passion for what we're doing as a company
- Target and KPI oriented - looking to over achieve
- Career interests lie in entrepreneurship, sales, marketing and media.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year