Are you an E-Commerce and Digital Marketing expert looking to enter the exciting cannabis industry? This is a consumer products space that is booming and maturing and what better time than now to get involved. Do you have the drive and ability to lead a team and deliver state-of-the-art e-commerce results? If so, keep reading....
- Ability to drive results for multiple online brands through strategic organic and paid advertising, social media campaigns, email campaign, and coordinating with internal marketing strategies.
- Ability to develop and execute both short and long term strategies to drive sales.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, display advertising, and PPC.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Work directly with CEO to strategize and implement a digital marketing plan.
- Implement Search Engine Optimization Strategies.
- Execute audience-targeted, optimized and constantly tested and tweaked PPC campaigns on Adwords, Facebook and Instagram
- Track and report analytics with clearly defined attribution models
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM - 4+ year required.
- Demonstrable experience in email marketing, AdWords, social media and/or display advertising campaigns - Required.
- Experience with Shopify a plus but not required.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Salary: $120,000 + Negotiable depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Conversion Optimization: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google AdWords: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shopify: 1 year (Preferred)