We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our team on a full-time basis.
We're super serious about finding the right people, the best people.
As part of the Customer Service team you will be responsible for:
1. Providing proactive support services for customers;
2. Processing and managing customer orders;
3. Dealing with customer calls effectively;
4. Assisting with order queries;
5. Preparing documentation;
6. Communicating with other internal departments to solve queries.
Please apply for this role, if...
- If Customer Service is your thing;
- If you're empathetic by nature and love to help people;
- If you're a problem solver who is diligent to get an outcome;
- If you know the importance of a 'smile behind the call';
- If you want career opportunities starting with a global organisation.
Key competencies, skills and qualifications:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Willingness to take on new tasks and be multi-skilled in various roles within the office;
- Great computer skills (including Word, Excel);
- Capable of working under pressure in an exciting team environment;
- Show initiative and a positive attitude;
- Attention to detail.
What Is In It For Me?:
- fantastic opportunity to work in a wonderful environment and supportive culture;
- a competitive salary;
- career opportunities;
- full training and onboarding of our products and customer service.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,680.00 /month