We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to direct and oversee our marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a solid marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. Our VP of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and will oversee internal marketing teams. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional. You should also play a significant role shaping the company's strategic planning.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department's activities contribute to our company's long-term success.
Manage day to day projects & deadlines of each marketing team member
- Developing and implementing a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Designing and reviewing the Marketing department's budget
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CMO & CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company's objectives
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with email marketing, drip campaigns, deliverability
- Experience with the Facebook ad platform
- Experience with content marketing
- Experience with lead generation and qualification funnels
- Experience creating and writing sales scripts for sales staff
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with the Hubspot marketing platform and other major digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year