This position supports the Operations Department, coordinates and aids in administering projects, assists with Customer Service inquiries, resolves issues and provides satisfactory solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers "projects"
- Office administration including: Answering reception calls, purchasing and fulfilling office supplies and general office duties as assigned.
- Scheduling Vehicle Service and managing vehicle maintenance.
- Makes Travel arrangements; flights, hotel rooms for both operations and sales.
- Some travel required using company vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to positively represent the company to clients.
- Professional demeanor and polished telephone communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
Competency (Skills and Abilities):
Contribution to Operations: enabling effective organizing and administering of Special Projects, Other tasks related to customer service.
The incumbent will possess or demonstrate an ability to acquire the following:
- High school, Community college with emphasis on Administration.
- Valid Drivers License (Class G).
- Previous Customer Care Service history.
- Word, Excel.
- Experience with web-based applications.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $34,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)