Summary of the Job:
A Mississauga based retail chain is looking for an E-Commerce Coordinator to manage the company's website in terms of up-to-date product information, e-commerce sales (process online orders) and issuing the promotional E-Blasts to the customers.
- Maintain the online product database which includes but not limited to continuous optimization of product details and images, the accuracy of information according to standards, categorization, and display of content through filters or themes.
- Receiving and processing of the online orders.
- Coordinating with the central warehouse and other retail locations to ensure that order is processed and delivered to the customer in a timely manner.
- Managing the "Shopify" platform to cater to the requirements for e-commerce store.
- Preparing different types of sales and trend reports for management to take the business decision.
- Ensuring that product detail pages contain the richest possible information for customers.
- Manage image library and photo samples.
- Bachelor's degree in administration, marketing or e-commerce related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in a web coordinator role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and withstand vast amounts of data
- Ability to think analytically with strong problem-solving skills
- Database entry experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Advanced Excel required)
- SEO and Google Analytics knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of the vitamins/retail environment is an asset
Job Type: Full-time