Business Analyst SAP Business One / Tableau
- 3 years of experience in Data warehousing and Business Intelligence technologies along with around 3 years of data visualization using Tableau.
- Experienced in requirement gathering/analysis, design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects.
- Hands on experience with Tableau Desktop, Tableau Reader and Tableau Server.
- Produced attractive visuals/dashboards to convey the story inside the data
- Developed Dashboards with Quick filters, Calculated fields, Groups, Parameters and Sets to handle views more efficiently in Tableau.
- Built dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices
- Also involved in administration tasks such as publishing workbooks, setting permissions, managing ownership's, providing access to the users and adding them to the specific group and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau Server.
- Worked on data modeling techniques and data preparation methodologies for efficient Tableau work book/Dashboard designs and leveraged best practices cater ad-hoc analysis needs. Proficient in publishing and distribution of Tableau content at enterprise level
- Converted SQL based tabular reports with Sales Metrics into Tableau visualizations for quicker analysis and decision making
- Designed informative and efficient Tableau Data Views using combination of Bar/Line chart, Scatter Plot, Cross Tabs (Text Tables), Heat Map and other views with formatting techniques for best output
- Created hyper-linking in dashboard to further analyze detailed data from Summary Dashboard
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience in SAP Business One
- Strong Knowledge of SQL and SAP B1 business structure is a must
- Excellent mathematical and analytical ability
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Our Company is proud to be EEOC
Job Type: Full-time
- business analysis: 2 years (Required)
- SAP Business One: 3 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Flexible schedules
- Employee discounts