Are you a Brand Manager who wants to work for a very well-recognized CPG company? We are in fast-growth mode, and are ready to hire an elite, strong brand executive who will exploit the incredible momentum of our brand and bring us to the next stratosphere.
If you're passionate, motivated, career driven, and have an entrepreneurial spirit, look no more. If you're resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and professionally committed, we want to speak with you!
The Brand Manager is responsible for supporting the planning and executing product and merchandising plans, brand positioning, communication strategies, messaging and marketing campaigns.
This position will help support an innovative, consumer-obsessed team and design strategies that amplify our epic brand. In this role, you will be supporting global brand strategy, 360 integrated marketing campaigns, advertising, media planning and buying, social media, innovation, influencer marketing, and brand partnerships while working collaboratively with cross-functional marketing teams.
Success will be measured by the ability to grow brand awareness, deepen customer engagement, maintain brand health and hit our growth and revenue targets. Essential Job Functions:
- Support a growing team of brand marketers, content managers, community managers, influencer marketers, and marketing operations managers
- Help drive strategy, budget and execution of brand marketing initiatives through any medium required, ensuring a singular brand message across all consumer touch points including web, paid media, product, packaging, retail, events, etc.
- Have input in building and executing a full year marketing plan across owned, earned and paid channels. Effective content and community building strategies to drive and engage our customers on organic and paid channels.
- Analyze customer and audience insights to translate them into marketing, community development, and/or growth strategies.
- Work collaboratively with the stakeholders to develop communications and con
- Support in developing and implementing tent strategies, as well as execute creative ideas and plans across business units.
- Partner with the internal Creative team and external agencies to plan, manage, and oversee the execution of Brand marketing deliverables.
- Facilitate relationship between teams, drive projects forward, and effectively allocate resources.
- Implement tracking and monitor, analyze, and measure the effectiveness of Brand marketing initiatives to develop insights and make recommendations.
- Establish a deep knowledge and understanding of target customer segments and work alongside Growth Marketing, Creative, and Digital Product teams to offer a seamless customer journey.
Job Qualification and Skills:
- 3-5 years' brand management, activation experience, and marketing experience required
- Deep brand management and media experience with a food/beverage brand in a high growth stage, and/or CPG experience.
- Minimum required Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Strategic thinking skills with the ability to build innovative marketing campaigns, combined with tactical ability to execute simultaneously against multiple competing priorities
- Strong leadership acumen required
- A proven ability of selecting and structuring deals with brand partners, as well as experience sourcing strategic licensing deals
- A creative eye and excited about the opportunity to surface new and innovative ways to connect with customers
- Strong analytical skills to measure campaign performance and understand key performance indicators
- A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment
- A strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
Job Type: Full-time
- Brand Markering: 3 years (Preferred)
- brand management with food/beverage: 1 year (Preferred)