The Billing Manager is responsible for leading and planning the billing operations department. This position is responsible for designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective billing processes across the organization. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize, plan, and drive accuracy and efficiency in all facets of billing.
- Manage all billing processes & Implement quality billing practices and procedures. Ensuring the accuracy of invoicing. Support other departments and personnel in billing processes.
- Verify and assess all invoices before processing. Detect errors in billing processes and make appropriate corrections.
- Interfacing with the accounts receivable, credit/collections and sales.
- Hiring, training and supervising billing staff. Personnel development; staff meetings. Staffing discussions and planning/interviews; Team building
- Interface of cross factually, including IT development team, for improvement of systems and process to ensure assurance of invoices.
- Resolve complex billing issues.
- Escalation point of all billing issues.
- Preform other duties assigned by supervisor and/or Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Account and/or Business Management
- 2-4 experience billing and accounting experience
- 1+ years management experience
- Excellent skilling driving a staff for accurate and timely production of invoices and resolution of customer issues
- NetSuite and Epicor experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance Packages
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- 3 weeks' Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- Billing & Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off