We are a dynamic global beauty company based in Los Angeles seeking an in-house Social Media Manager who can enhance and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms while thriving in a fast-paced environment. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and executing social media content that engages users, grows audience and forges an interactive relationship between both professional and consumer customers that fuels the growth of our brands.
- Build and increase community engagement via social platforms (i.e. FB Live, Instatories).
- Develop and implement a strategic social media plan that supports brand launches and campaigns.
- Spearhead the creation, publishing, and management of relevant, original, high-quality content (images, videos, written).
- Create and run contests and promotions.
- Leverage outreach of brand influencers to grow social platforms.
- Define and create growth goals.
- Listen and respond to users in a timely manner and "social" voice.
- Establish and manage a regular publishing schedule.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Identify opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the brands.
- Provide analytics for key metrics.
- 2+ Years Social Media Management in CPG or HBA industries.
- Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time and project management.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of "Search and Social."
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
We offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- We offer a generous PTO package.
- Multiple paid holidays throughout the year.
If you believe you have what it takes to join our rapidly growing team, please apply! Be sure to include a full resume and contact information.
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
Equal opportunity employer, and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)