BRAND MARKETING SPECIALIST
Are you ready to take your brand marketing experience to a completely new level?
Get your HANDS ON THE BRAND with this once in a lifetime opportunity to have your great work directly impact the growth and expansion of an incredible new story in professional hair care.
This very unique and hybrid role requires a motivated, skilled and versatile individual who is ready to focus on brand marketing, social media and all related administration.
- You have experience creating and delivering presentations, generating trade marketing materials, managing website/e-commerce and developing social media assets.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and handle administration and reporting with impeccable attention to detail.
- You have created and managed promotions, promotional calendars and contests.
- You are a social media wizard (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)with direct posting experience, content creation and community management skills.
- You are familiar with the latest apps and tech required for photo/video editing and content creation.
- You have worked directly with outside suppliers, agencies and service providers to execute projects from start to finish.
- You are known for having a way with words and are proficient with written and verbal communications and copywriting.
- You are a highly organized self-starter with a desire to learn, grow and succeed, who always gets it done ON TIME.
- Youare familiar with PR, advertising and trade-shows.
- Graphic design experience a definite asset.
- Previous beauty industry experience welcome.
If you are looking for a fun and fast-paced role in the professional beauty industry - we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)