You are a dynamic and driven individual who is constantly striving to improve and can lead a team effectively with skill passion and care. Your strong communication and core skills make you a great motivator and example for a young team to emulate. You are highly energetic, positive and can think creatively.
We are a leading automotive group with a great culture, work environment, benefits, programs etc. looking for a great fit to join our winning team.
Our goal is to improve the automotive retail and servicing experience in our Business Development Centre for our guests and deliver a great guest experience.
- Will have an in-depth understanding of BDC internet sales process and lead management
- An appreciation and understanding of DMS, CRM, software and system integrations to produce efficient and prolific processes
- Some knowledge of Dealership Fixed operations
- Ability to run, analyze and assess reporting and data and recommend performance metrics, trends and areas of opportunity
- Familiarity with marketing, merchandising principles and best practices
- Training and mentorship in CRM utility, sales techniques, and phone handling -
- Oversee supervisors and a team of agents in work assignments, proficiency and performance levels - administer development plans and corrective action and or disciplinary action where necessary
- Lead, develop and mentor call center supervisors on effective leadership principles and contact center management business principles and best practices
- Assess staffing requirements, hire, and train
- You are well organized, detail oriented and analytical
- Your written and oral skills are excellent
- You are assertive and persuasive
- You are computer literate, highly trainable and tech savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Let's face it, you are a cool cucumber in a world of anxious tomatoes
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations for any disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- call center management: 3 years (Required)