- Assist with deal break down process as necessary. Prepare contracts to be sent to Finance Sources. Prepare copies of all necessary DMV paperwork for car deal and finance source. Submit contracts to OM for signature.
- Process all Lien payoffs. Reconcile schedule.
- Prepare and submit all DMV paperwork in accordance with DMV rules and regulations on a timely basis
- Process on-line motor vehicle reports. Reconcile the DMV registration schedule. Process DMV customer refunds with Manager's approval.
- Coordinate with Office Managers information necessary to hold/or pay sales commissions when DMV information is missing.
- Complete the processing of swap and wholesale deals.
- Post all new/used vehicles in Accounting software.
- Follow-up on missing used vehicle titles.
- Prepare quarterly audits of K-208, used titles, certificate of origins, and dealer plates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Dealership: 1 year (Preferred)