We're a Fast Pace Large Volume Chrysler Dealership located in the GTA looking to hire an aspiring Assistant Used Vehicles Sales Manager.
If you're a Top Sales Representative and ready to take your experience to new levels of income potential and success, then we want to speak with you.
- Compensation Package well in excess of industry average.
- Year End Bonus
- Full benefits including health & dental
- Opportunities for advancement
- Employee Culture - fun, vibrant, exciting, respectful, teamwork, supportive Environment.
- Performance - we invest in effective tools, marketing and training and set goals to be best in class in everything we do!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manager and Improve the daily routine of the sales team members
- Actively sell/finance used vehicles
- Assist in closing used vehicle deals with Sales & Financing Consultants
- Ensure that Sales Reps follow-up by telephone with customers seen
- Supervise new vehicle delivery to customers, ensuring that the highest level of customer satisfaction is met
- Ensure Compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and on-time delivery coupled with customer satisfaction.
- Co-operate in vehicle exchanges between Dealerships; dealer trades
- Desk Vehicles Deals in our Dealer Management System.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Vehicle Sales is required.
- Valid OMVIC license
- Valid G driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork
- Strong leadership abilities
- Strong selling skills
- Be able to take ownership of issues with a positive "can-do" attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)