An Automotive Company is currently seeking a Service Advisorto join our team in the Niagara region. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying, recommending and documenting service maintenance and repairs for customers in a fast paced environment.
What We Offer:
- Salary rate plus monthly bonus.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage after 3 months.
- Excellent management support and comprehensive training.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Essential Job Duties:
- Work with technicians to identify required maintenance and repairs.
- Prepare repair orders, enter them into the database system and close the orders by providing appropriate repairs and services.
- Provide service recommendations to customers including estimating costs.
- Perform road tests of customer vehicles to assess customer concerns.
- Ensure customer satisfaction meets company and manufacturers standards.
- Strive to meet the department's repair order production standards.
- Other service related duties as required by management.
- 1-2 years of service related experience.
- Valid Ontario driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Experience using CDK software.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong multitasking skills under demanding circumstances.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)