This newly established asset manager is looking for a junior office manager & AE with potential and the right mindset who can support the Managing Director, organize and simplify the administrative function.
Established in 2008 in the heart of NYC, this Asset Manager company is a startup (6 employees now) with a growth agenda and a subsidiary of a European company with $25B under asset management (450 employees).
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an office administrative person
- Must be very organized and rigorous.
- Bachelor degree and proficient with MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proactive, able to take complex issues and make them simple, good presentation skills
- Able and willing to grow with company
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports the CEO as his Executive Assistant. Manages travel, calendar and expenses for CEO and Sales VP
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image. Greet clients in a manner consistent with office philosophy.
- Manages the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Manages the day to day invoices and office documents.
- Prepares payroll and follows up with social insurances, 401k and more generally deals with all human resources related topics
- Designs and maintains filing systems
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures and making necessary adjustments.
- Participates as needed in special projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- office/EA: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts