The SEO Specialist is responsible for implementing SEO, SEM, Website and social media strategies. They will also be responsible for the growth of organic traffic and revenue to multiple web properties, the development and execution of SEO strategy, and the implementation of SEO projects Onsite Optimization related to page titles, URLs, redirects, internal link structures, SEO Copy Editing, sitemaps review/maintenance. This is and in office based position.
Examples of Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor, track, and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis, and optimize SEO/SEM campaigns as necessary.
- Conduct keyword research to identify and discover new targeting keywords and explore content strategy; create keyword content for online retailers.
- Conduct market research & competitive analysis to assess strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of online marketing strategy.
- Create effective on-page and off-page SEO recommendations to improve organic traffic.
- Defining KPIs, executing measurements and analyzing overall performance.
- Improve interface and onsite errors such as classifications, broken links, redirect and crawl errors.
- Oversee SEO optimization including social media presence, backlink building and analysis; optimize the use of social assets and strategies as they pertain to SEO.
- Content writing for website pages, blog posts, articles, etc.
- Manage & report SEO performance and optimization efforts on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
- Utilize data from Google Analytics and internal software to prepare monthly reports, monitor performance, and optimize results
- Collaborate with Sales Analyst and Merchandising team on execution of projects.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different position and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1 - 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- BS/BA degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- SEO/SEM: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance