Regional Supervisor - Multifamily Apartments in DFW area
We have achieved great success in our business by working diligently to exceed the expectations of our clients and residents through outstanding customer service, accurate and timely financial reporting, consistent and frequent communication with our clients and residents, and quality maintenance to enhance the property value of our clients' assets.
We are seeking a Regional Manager for the Dallas Ft Worth areas with proven leadership skills, a vast knowledge of the financial reporting and budget preparation. The portfolio assigned to this Regional Manager would include rental communities in this geographic area.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of affordable developments within the assigned portfolio. Staff, evaluate and supervise all on-site personnel
- Develop and evaluate marketing programs
- Preparation, evaluation and review of Marketing Surveys
- Supervise leasing, rent collection and eviction activities
- Direct on-site managers in developing leasing strategies, attainment of occupancy goals and maximization of rental income.
- Report on the portfolio to the Owners and Management
- Consistently inspect property common areas, vacant units and grounds
- Assist and advise in preparation of annual budgets and oversee adherence to the budget throughout the year
- Support the on-site property manager in promoting positive resident and community relations
- Evaluate on-site staff and oversee hiring, disciplinary and termination decisions.
- Manage all escalated resident issues
- Serve as a mentor to newly hired and promoted on-site staff members
Qualifications A qualified candidate would have the following knowledge, experience and skills.
- Minimum 4 years of experience overseeing multiple properties
- Experience with One-Site or similar property accounting and revenue management systems
We have great benefits with PTO policy.. We pay your individual health insurance along wth life and long term disability. We also have dental,and vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off