CONFIDENTIAL JOB POST
We are recruiting for a Creative Director of Interactive; this is a great opportunity for a dynamic leader who will be the principle interactive creative lead for various accounts. The Creative Director of Interactive should have high energy and a unique, fresh approach to manage multiple live entertainment/theatrical accounts. This position is primarily responsible for strategic thinking using creative development, along with an appropriate solution to clients' needs. Must have a proven record of creating and executing interactive projects, from inception to completion, while being highly organized and managing simultaneous deadline-driven projects, with a positive unflappable attitude/demeanor.
The Creative Director of Interactive is the innovation leader of an award-winning interactive department. This position oversees the development and presentation of interactive content produced by the agency, including, but not limited to, websites, banner ads, e-newsletters, social content, video, and cross-discipline interactive-focused projects. You are a business-minded, thought leader, strategist, and innovator in the industry, with a proven track record of being a business partner to senior management.
Applicants with in-house advertising experience in the creative department of companies/agencies are preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: Having relevant experience in the copy, digital design, social strategy, and video production disciplines, and at a minimum, be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in several of these disciplines.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (include but are not limited to the following):
- Minimum 5-7 years of creative experience in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Media and/or Entertainment.
- Proven ability for presenting to clients in a personable, persuasive manner; exemplary verbal and written communication skills. Must also be able to clearly and succinctly explain ideas to clients & internal team members.
- Strong conceptual and strategic-thinking skills.
- Experience handling creative for all types of interactive advertising.
- Skilled at working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment without compromising the quality of work.
- Effective team player/collaborator.
- Mastering the ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines and is a proactive self-starter.
- Working knowledge of UI/UX design and best practices.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
- Maintain and build solid client relationships; possesses the presence and experience to interface successfully and confidently at the senior executive level.
- Solve creative challenges by producing creative ideas with depth and reasoning.
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and provide constructive feedback to assigned creative staff.
- Create meaningful campaigns and content for the new business pitches within the strategy given.
- Work with the cast, creative and crew to create and inspire content for social media platforms.
- Content ideation, including daily posts and larger-scale campaigns that creates buzz around the show to help acquire fans and develop an online community.
- Direct photo shoots, opening nights and social videos; interview as needed.
- Oversee the creative process of all websites, banner ads, e-newsletters, and native ad units.
- Monitor analytics and report successes and failures to set the direction of future content.
NOTE - PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS LISTED BELOW TO BE GIVEN CONSIDERATION FOR THIS ROLE:
- A COPY OF YOUR MOST RECENT RESUME
- A COVER LETTER
- YOUR RESPONSES TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE
- Do you have experience overseeing creative and technology applications required for website design and development, banner ads, direct response, and social media content?
- Have you been responsible for the financial results of an area/dept you managed?
- Have you been a member of a New Business/Pitch team?
- If so, were you primarily responsible for selling the work and services of an Interactive division?
- How comfortable are you in a room when presenting?
- How would you describe your relationships with digital platforms such as: Snapchat, Twitter, FB, Tumbler, Instagram, others?
- Have you managed employees, temps and freelancers, if so how many?
- How do you identify and remain current with technology that can improve Interactive engagement?
- Describe your collaboration successes within an agency environment.
- What is your earliest available start date?
Job Type: Full-time
- creative: 5 years (Required)